Saturday, August 22nd 2026

The announced meeting of acting Prime Minister, Albin Kurti, with the commander of KFOR, Major General Ozkan Ulutash, has failed to take place.
According to a press release from KFOR, the meeting did not take place due to “unforeseen circumstances”.
“Due to unforeseen circumstances, today’s meeting between the commander of KFOR, Major General Ulutash and Mr. Kurt developed. The KFOR commander remains in close contact with all partners, including representatives of the institutions in Kosovo,” says the announcement. Earlier in the day, Kurti told the press conference that it is senseless for the Ibri Bridge to remain closed, after NATO’s announcement to reduce KFOR’s presence there. He announced a meeting with Ulutashin to discuss this issue as well.
We use cookies to improve the experience and to display ads (Google AdSense).
By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the use of cookies according to
Privacy Policy
and
Cookies Policy.
You can reject non-necessary cookies by clicking “Reject”.
Source: prizrenpost
Etiketa: Brief



