Tuesday, May 19th 2026
![]()
The Gaza-bound Sumud Global Flotilla humanitarian mission said all the ships in its aid convoy have been seized by Israel, Anadolu reports.
“We are awaiting more information on their illegal abduction,” flotilla organizers said in a statement on Telegram.
Vowing to continue the mission to Palestine, it called on people to “seek passage to safe”.
“Email your foreign ministers,” she added.
Earlier in the day, the flotilla said Israeli warships were continuing to attack and board its humanitarian flotilla in international waters as the convoy moved towards the Gaza Strip.
The developments came after the Israeli military launched attacks on Monday against the aid convoy in the waters. international.
The flotilla, consisting of 54 ships, departed on Thursday from the Turkish district of Marmaris in a new attempt to break the illegal Israeli blockade imposed on Gaza since 2007.
This was not the first time that such an incident happened with the flotilla.
At the end of April, the Israeli military attacked the flotilla’s ships in international waters near the Greek island of Crete. The convoy at that time included 345 participants from 39 countries, including Turkish citizens.
Source: prizrenpost
Etiketa: Brief


